Jan 9, 2013

Of All Things Comfy

Looking at these photos makes me miss Singapore! But I can say that I enjoy Philippines more. Well, this place is what I call home and my loved ones are here! Nothing can beat that. Anyway, this is another better-late-than-never post. These were actually taken during Christmas Day. 2012 was really different, I experienced a lot of firsts, and this trip was one of 'em. It was my first time to celebrate Christmas in a different country. If you're the type of person who loves to celebrate Christmas, I don't recommend Singapore to you. Christmas isn't that big in their country (compared to ours). :) 
Since, I knew that this will be a fun-filled day/adventure time, I decided to wear something comfy but still chic. I got this top from Lissa Kahayon's booth during BU4 and I think this top lives up to her blog's name: Scene Stealer. I got tons of compliments (and stares). 
I opted for the laid-back vibe, hence the sandals and my favorite bag. And an idea just popped into my random brain, i'll try to style this top differently next time. I'll add more spunk and edginess to it. Let's see what happens. HAHAHA.
If you're thinking of going to Singapore anytime soon, make sure you carry your self to Sentosa and try Luge. I consider that as the best part of my trip. I wish we have one of those here in the Philippines. :( 
Nails by Ate Mhalen of  Nail It! Salon Greenhills. ♥ Oh and don't you just love my case? I bought this for 80php at Seph and Shai's (aka Love Chic) booth during the recently concluded Bloggers United Bazaar. 
Top - Lissa Kahayon's | Shorts - Greenhills | Sandals - Vietnam | Bag & Watch - Singapore | iPhone Case - Love Chic's Booth | Nails - Nail It! Salon | Necklace - AI Online Shop 

I've been really busy again. My OJT resumed 2 days ago and it really takes most of my time. But I know this will end soon, and when that happens, expect some "I miss my OJT office" rants. Hahaha. 
Photos were taken by my brother! Again, thanks Brothaaa! ♥
*VogueEsprit*

2 comments: