Jan 3, 2013

Travel Diary: Singapore (Part 1)

How are you guys doing? Is 2013 treating you right? I hope everyone's having a great time! Anyway, if you've read my previous posts, you'd probably know that I visited Singapore and Malaysia. Singapore is a very clean country. Very refreshing and calming. This makes me want to go back. HAHAHA. Anyway, let me take you to a very short "Virtual Trip" to Singapore.

For our first day, we went to Little India, and I think the name of the place speaks for itself. ♥ We just saw this eye-catching structure while on our way to Mustafa, and I couldn't stop myself from taking a photo. 
Singapore also has lots of shopping center. And that made my heart skip a beat. Malls are actually situated almost beside each other. ♥ This huge Christmas Tree greeted us upon arriving at the City Square Mall. 
And look what I found inside? A very feather-y tree! Isn't this adorbs? 
And this is what I call heaven. HAHAHA. Lol. I actually posted this photo on my Instagram (@thejjjaaaccc). The amount of shoes in Mustafa Center is too damn high! HAHAHAHA. 
Tourist Mode: ON! Camera: ü | Shades: ü | Map: ü ! 
Oh and look at all those shoes? O.O

Told you this is going to be short. But I hope you still enjoyed it. I'll show you more of Singapore on my next posts. Enjoy the day! Smile and spread the good vibes. ♥
*VogueEsprit*

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post! Get the Best Online Bus Tickets Reservation Services in all over India in one step with Ticketgoose. TicketGoose is not only providing the Online Ticket Booking Services, it is providing services like what are the places to visit in each and every state. We had Travel agents to contact in each area for all states.
    Bus Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 1. pic!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much is the shoes on musatafa center?

    ReplyDelete