Jan 4, 2013

Daylight

That Singapore Trip was the perfect way to cap off that fun-filled year. For our third day in Singapore, we went to the Botanical Garden- that explains the super green background. That place is filled with Filipinos. We stayed there for an hour and decided to leave early because we have other places to go to. 
As for my outfit, I decided to take this DIY Ombre top for another spin then paired it with my favorite blue shorts. Well, Singapore's weather can be like ours. It can be extremely hot for a minute, then the wind will unexpectedly come and rape your hair. HAHAHA. But still, we can't compete with the cleanliness and orderliness that they have. Everything is just so... Organized. And I like that! :) 
Don't you love my nails? Thanks to Ate Mhalen of Nail It! Greenhills for making my nails picture-ready! HAHAHA. So far, this is my favorite! The colors and the print = match made in heaven! ♥ 
I'm a self-confessed galaxy print addict. :P One of these days, i'll wear my galaxy printed top again and bring this super pretty scarf with me. ♥ 
Top - DIY | Shorts - Divi | Bag & Sandals - Vietnam | Scarf & Necklace - Romwe | Shades - BU4 | Nails - Nail It! |
Photos were taken by my brother! Thanks Kuya! ♥
I think it's about time that you get involved in this crazy life of mine. HAHAHA. Lol, I kid. :P All of my outfit shots (during our trip), were taken by my brothaaaa. 
*VogueEsprit*

1 comment:

  1. love everything here. perfect for going out. you can just move freely. :) glad you had a great vacation :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete