Jan 16, 2013

Travel Diary: Malaysia

Heyaaaaaa! I'm back! Well, I didn't go anywhere, but my schedule made me feel the need to go somewhere far and come back after a month or two. HAHAHA. Anyway, as promised, here it is, my Malaysia Travel Diary. Just like my first Singapore Travel Diary, this will be very short and this will be the only entry for Malaysia. We stayed there for a day and we actually did....nothing. HAHAHA. Let me take you to a short trip to Malaysia! 

This is how Johor Bahru looks like. If you guys don't know, from Singapore, you can take a bus to Malaysia. It's very accessible. But from Johor Bahru, it'll take you around 4 hours to reach Kuala Lumpur -where the Petronas Towers is. 
Upon arriving, we went straight to KFC to eat our lunch. I was amazed and at the same time shocked with what I saw. That little container contains veggies and the bigger one contains the rice. Weird huh? No? Well, I thought that was weird. 
See! I wasn't lying. HAHAHA. :P
And here are more photos of the streets of Malaysia. 

I beg your pardon if you find this blog post "empty". Well, there wasn't much to see and do at Johor Bahru. We stayed at the mall, in our hotel room and that's pretty much, it. Oh well, i'll be back Malaysia! Wait for me.
*Vogueesprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment