Sep 20, 2012

My Heart Is...

As I've said before, i'm more of the "Youtube-Artists" Fan than the mainstream artists. I think these people deserves a break as big as Justin Bieber's. HAHAHA. Anyway, the title of this post is Tiffany Alvord's newest single (look her up in Youtube). Her song is blasting out of my earphones as I type this. 

If you've been reading my previous posts, you already know that i'll be leaving for Vietnam. Well, actually, this is a queued post. By this time, I'm already in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Having yet again, the best time of my life. 

I also thought that the title of her song is relevant to my nails. :] See that little heart on my left hand? Thanks to Ate Rochel and Ate Bea of Nail It! Greenhills! ♥
Bag - Gift | Shorts - Greenhills | Shoes - Keds | Nails - Nail It!

I promise to blog about my Vietnam trip! Which means, another Travel Diary will be posted! 
Enjoy the rest of the week. 
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment