Sep 17, 2012

Bestfriend's Shirt

You read that right! I'm actually a fan of buying and wearing items from the guys' section. But wait, I didn't buy this top. This is actually my best friend's top and I stole it from him (1 year ago). HAHAHA. (Thanks Den)! 

Plaid tops are very fun to wear! I love pairing it with different pieces, and use it in different ways. In this post, I wore it as a cover-up / cardigan. Next time, i'll use this as a top. 
Plaid Shirt - Folded and Hung | Shorts - Greenhills | Bracelets - WAGW |
 Peace Necklace - Tomato | Ring - Romwe | Shoes - Converse
This is a queued post. I just had to queue some of my posts since i've been really busy with school and I can't leave my blogger duties hanging. I actually love it when I get the chance to squeeze in blogging. Blogging will always have a space in my heart (next to the people I love). Okay, this is too sappy. 
*VogueEsprit*

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! Love your accessories and style.
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog,come check it out.
    xo
    http://stylemeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the accessories! the little camera is so cute!

    xOxO
    http://www.onliverec.com
    Follow me <3

    ReplyDelete