Aug 27, 2012

Rainbow Slide

 The new Robinsons Magnolia looks extremely amazing! Most of the shops are still closed but I still enjoyed my visit tho. We tried Big Better Burgers and OMG! you guys should try it too! That epic moment when the food looks good and tastes awesome! 
I wore a colorful shirt, so I made sure everything else is neutral, hence my shorts and button-up top (used as a cardigan). 

Before I went to the mall, I decided to slide on a rainbow and this is what happened. A colorful doodle-ish shirt. (Too bad the picture color ruined everything. :/ )

Epic Nails! Thanks to Ate Bea of Nail It! Greenhills for doing my nails every time I go there. :] Oh! I also tried Nail It!'s Hand Paraffin. It's one of those "tiis-ganda" moments. You'll dip your hand in the paraffin wax (which is a tad bit HOT), then they'll wrap your hands in a plastic then put it in the super cute gloves. I don't have pictures but if you want to see how it looks click HERE (From Love Chic by Seph and Shai). 
Top - Gap | Necklace - AI | Orange Spike Ring - Bedazzled Accessories | Glasses Ring - SOA | Watch - NY | Nails - Nail It! 

Thanks Alsph Liboon for taking my "yellowish pictures" :]
*VogueEsprit*


3 comments:

  1. How cute are the rings and bracelets? Too cute!
    I've follow you on GFC and Twitter, follow me back if you like...
    http://mypurpletale.blogspot.it/
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog doll! Its so fabulous!

    We found you on IFB forum and following your blog through GFC!

    Check out our blog and if you like our content follow us too and keep in touch!

    Http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com
    Http://shamiblogricci.blogspot.com
    Http://www.facebook.com/ricciloveherlook
    Http://www.twitter.com/riccilovesistas
    Instagram @shamiblogricci

    Keep in touch! an the great post!

    Love Ricci sisters.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just recently created an account on blogger. Now following you. :) Btw, it's nice meeting you. See you again next time. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete