Aug 18, 2012

Plaid and Ombre

Here it is! The DIY Ombre Top! I've done this before (HERE) and i'm sure i'll do it again! Since, it turned out awesome again, I decided to take it out for a spin. I wore it with my favorite plaid top. This is actually from the men’s section, but I asked my grandmother to alter it for me. It now has heaps of function, as a top or as a cardigan/cover-up/jacket.

Thanks Ms. Joan of Personalized Accessories!


I didn't really plan this. But my nails actually match my Arrow Down Necklace. Woot Woot! Thanks to Ate Len of Nail It! Greenhills for doing my nails. 
Ombre Top - DIY | Shorts - Greenhills | Bracelets - WAGW | Watch - NY | Arrow Down Necklace - Personalized Accessories  | Shoes - Sperry | Bag - Esprit | Nails - Nail It! 

Do you like my nails? Well, you better #readyyourpaws ! Nail It! Alphaland and Centris will open soon! Watch out for it. For more updates: Follow Nail it on Twitter (HERE) and Like them on Facebook (HERE)!
 Oh! Long weekend! Perfect time to pamper yourself. Visit the nearest Nail It! Salon and get yourself some "ME" time. ♥ Have a great weekend everyone! 
*VogueEsprit*

6 comments:

  1. Very great stuff and cute look. I love your watchring :D

    Take a look at our GIVEAWAY competition
    WIN THESE COOL WEDGE SNEAKERS

    Cheers
    Steve

    WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee your nails and outfit! you look amazing dear :D


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!

    teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you via gfc,hope you will check and follow my blog too.
      Love

      Delete
  4. Loved your look!!! NeckLace amazing! ring amazing!

    http://www.onliverec.com
    (250 followers on GFC and I put a INTERNACIONAL GIVEAWAYYYY!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit! the accessories are great! found your blog on IFB and am now following, please check out my blog and maybe follow back :) Happy Blogging xx

    http://shessovogue-fashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete