Jul 30, 2012

Man's Bestfriend

Holla! I missed blogging a lot. I wasn't able to say that in my last post. But hey, better late than never, right? HAHAHA. Anyway, were you able to watch Marie Jamora's "Ang Nawawala"? No? Boo you! It's an awesome movie! The story is beyond amazing. Different from all those friends turned to lovers turned to strangers story! Woohoo. You should have watched it. 
Got this top at Vern Enciso's booth during the Bloggers United 3. The cute print of the shirt made me realize that I should get it. And I didn't regret a thing. The doggie in the shirt resembles my dog Chundy. HAHAHA. 
Top - Vern Enciso's booth at BU3 | Shorts - Greenhills | JAC Bracelet - gift (from Nix) | Fearless cuff - The Bead Shop | Watch - Tomato | Sneakers - Converse
Oh and keep safe guys. The weather is being rude again. 
*VogueEsprit*

2 comments: