Jul 29, 2012

Safe and Sound

Well, I'm currently listening to Taylor Swift's big hit - Safe and Sound. And since I couldn't think of any title, taaahdaaaah! Anyway, my peg? Summer outfit for the rainy days! HAHAHA! I miss summer. Summer is the best part of the year. Aside for the "over-sleeping" and "over-eating", wearing comfy clothes is also something to look forward too. 
 Like my top? Got that at the SM Sale thingy. :] 
My nail color also screams summer! (Done by Ate Bea of Nail It! Greenhills Branch)
Top - Folded and Hung | Nails - Nail It! | Anchor Necklace - F21 |  Studded Bracelet - Ava Te's Booth at BU3 | Watch - Tomato | Silly Bands - ZYQ Bands | Gold Gladiators - People are People
So, it's raining again. Keep safe guys! Don't forget to bring your gigantic umbrellas/raincoats! 
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment