Nov 3, 2012

We'll Fade Out Tonight

As promised, here it is. This is what I wore to Lee Cooper's Show (Read more about that here). The invitation came in such a short notice (i'm not complaining! :] ) and this is what I came up with. I've had this skirt for months now and I still can't figure out why it took me this long to finally be able to wear it. Anyway, I chose this skirt and then built the whole outfit around it. 


Since I wanted the skirt to be the "center of attention", I chose pieces that won't grab that much of attention. Well, except for my feather necklace which came in right after I got the invitation. Cool huh?  

Tank top - Penshoppe | Skirt - Bubbles | Gold Ring and Feather Necklace - Romwe | Shoes - Aldo
Oh and my title! Another line from a song! Been listening to Ed Sheeran's A-Team over and over and over again. There's something about his voice. It's so....calm. 
...Don't forget to join my giveaway! It ends in 7 days! Join Here!
*VogueEsprit*

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your skirt! great looK!

    Jess xo

    P.s. I have a new outfit up! visit me sometime? xo

    www.mindbodyshop.com.au

    ReplyDelete