May 3, 2013

Sunkissed

What would you wear to a regular day out? Well, if you'll ask me, i'll wear the comfiest clothes in the universe. Just like what I'm wearing here. I think this is (almost) the perfect outfit to wear if you'll be spending your day out. The heat is still pretty intense, and you wouldn't want to feel too stressed out or dehydrated. 
If you'll look closely (bring your face closer to the screen :P), you'll be able to see the ombre-fied aztec/tribal print on my top. And believe me when I tell you that this top is just amazing! It's high-low cut + print + material used = amazeballs. 
Here's the latest addition to my shorts collection. Hahaha. Another DIY project made by yours truly. I actually tried to ombre-fy this little baby, but I guess the material didn't absorb that much of the dye. But hey, I love how it turned out. :)
Top - Romwe | Shorts - DIY | Necklace - Forever 21 | Fedora - Bloggers United 2 | 
Have a great weekend, lovelies! :)
*VogueEsprit*

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie!! Lovely look!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete