Jun 5, 2013

Center of Attention

Before anything else, I just want to congratulate the people behind Bloggers United! The fifth installment was awesome (as expected)! Congratulations BU Team! I guess it's every blogger's dream to be a part of Bloggers United! Self-confessed fanatic and hopeful here. HAHA!  Anyway, this is what I wore to the recently concluded BU5. 
I swear,  I instantly fell in love when I saw this top! The print is just...ahhh! It's too cute! It was actually the center of attention during the interactive bazaar, okay okay, maybe not the center of attention but tons of people praised him for his extreme cuteness! If only my shirt could talk, it would thank everyone. :) 
And of course, the ever so famous, skater skirt! Hahaha. 
Top - Greenhills | Skirt - Divi | Ring and Necklace - Romwe | Watch - Singapore | Bag - Hand-me-Down
Photos taken by Lui O.
So, to those who are back to school, how is it? Having fun? Well I hope you are enjoying it! Because I, myself would want to go back to school. Life there is easier. Trust me!!! Hahaha. So, make the most out of it. :)
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment