Apr 23, 2013

Studded


And let me present to you my "short-er" hair. I'm back to the same old hairstyle. My hair has grown and reached the awkward length so I decided to chop off a few inches. Anyway, enough of my hair drama and let's proceed to my outfit. Since Mr. Sun is still brightly shining and sending some hot lovin' to our country, I can't stop myself from wearing shorts and breezy tops. 
And of course, studs, studs everywhere! I made sure that I include all things studded in this post. Lol, I kid. But hey, who can blame me? Gold studs just looks really chic and tough! 
Let me thank Ate Mhalen of Nail It! Greenhills for the perfectly drawn bow! Studs + bows = perfect mix of edgy and cute! The base polish used is Borrowed & Blue by Essie. :)

Top - Greenhills | Boots - BU2 | Sunnies - BU3 | Watch - Singapore | Nails - Nail It! 
Oh and have you heard the latest buzz in the blog-osphere? BU5 is coming! It will be held at SMX on June 1! I won't miss it and you shouldn't too! You're favorite bloggers will be there! Also, it's the perfect time to get your hands on your fave bloggers' stuff, just like my sunnies and boots. So, I'll see you there, right? :)
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment