Feb 3, 2013

Accascuse Me

If it isn't obvious, I still have the "PPH" (Pitch Perfect Hangover). And this post was inspired from that accaawesome movie. If you haven't watched the movie yet, you're missing a lot! HAHAHA. I don't know, there's something about it that's so fun to watch. (I think I've watched it 5491984 times. :P) Anyway, this is my take on the movie's lead character, Beca (Anna Kendrick). If you've noticed, she's always in flannel tops and the like. Her outfits are also usually dark-colored. 
As for my outfit, I wanted to drift away from the "dark side" and add some colors, hence the blue shorts and red belt. 
If this isn't "Beca" enough (well, I hope it is), don't you worry, I have another post coming. And yes, it's also Beca-inspired. See how addicted I am to Pitch Perfect? Oh and don't get me started with Jesse  (Skylar Astin) and his accaawesomeness. ♥
I love how my nails matches the whole outfit. Did you know that your nails can actually double as accessories? So, you better keep those nails well-groomed. Good thing Nail It! offers affordable but luxurious services. And since it's the love month, Nail It! is offering a special promo. They are offering  a special package for two - you can bring your special someone or anyone you want- and get that pampering you deserve. The Chocolate Scrub is available for a limited time only. 
Finally got the Infinity Bracelet! I've been waiting for this! ♥ 
Flannel Top - Wrangler | Shorts - Divi | Loafers - Cotton On | Zipper & Infinity Bracelet - Romwe | Bag - Kipling | Nail Art - Nail It!

How's the Love Month treating you? Don't you worry if you'll be spending time alone this coming Valentine's Day. Oh wait, who says you'll be alone? You have your friends and family to spend Valentine's with. Cheer up and spread the love. ♥
Have a great day/month Everyone! 
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment