Mar 13, 2012

The World Will Be Watching

Orange Paaaaants! Yey! I've had these pair of pants since i-can't-even-remember-when. I was just in the mood to wear something with color. This is new and challenging. The stares of people walking towards me. It's as if they're thinking "Look at that walking traffic cone." Well, anyway, enough of that.
Candid Shot. Yey! ♥
With Eunice and Anne
Wore the basic top + jeans + shoes combination but I added some color to switch it up a bit. Anyway, photos were taken by Eunice at UP. We went there earlier today to attend The Hunger Games Symposium organized by the UP Lingua Franca. I don't have pictures during the event because I was so busy listening to the speakers. Anyway, THANKS UP LINGUA FRANCA! :] Hunger Games will be on theaters on March 22.
May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favor.
*VogueEsprit*

No comments:

Post a Comment